Academic Coordinator : Dr. P. Hari Ram Prasad, Lecturer in Hindi
Assistant Academic Coordinator : Dr. J. Panduranga Rao, Lecturer in Commerce
- Prepares Academic Calendar and keeps track of number of working days, holidays and examination schedule
- Maintains college activity register basing on various activities done by the individual departments and other support services
- Acts as advisory body to prepare curricular plan by the faculty and monitors its implementation.
- Recommends the pattern of internal and external examinations
- Advices on the introduction of new programmes of study, intake of students, or winding up of any existing course basing on the local needs and feedback from the stakeholders.
- Takes up internal Academic Audit and prepares Action taken reports
- Conducts Academic festivals.
- Monitors proper utilization of autonomous grants under various heads, prepares utilization certificate and submits the same to the sanctioning authority
Responsible for conduct of meetings of statutory bodies and other bodies relating to Institutional Development such as
- Governing Body
- Academic Council
- Boards of studies
- Finance Committee
- CPDC etc.,