Consultancy, MOU, Collaborations
Consultancy Service :
Consultancy services provided by the College include training to the industrial partners, conduct of their placement interviews as experts in selection committee, educational services, technical services, etc. Most of these services are on an honorary basis.
Some of them are
- A. Srinivasa Rao is a consultant for salt pan sector of UNDP-EGREE Foundation – Rs.45,000/- credited to CPDC account of the college.
- Department of Botany supplying medicinal plants to Formers, students and other public.
- English Department translation for Sri Krishna Committee which was constituted by Central Government for State Division
Collaboration with national/international institutes / industries
- of English and oriental languages took collaboration of Ayodhya foundation to organize International conference.
- of Botany and Zoology organized state level seminar in association with UNDP - EGREE Foundation and M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation.
- Seaweed Research and Utilization Association of India, Parangipettai assisted Dept. of Botany and Microbiology to conduct a 3-Day National Symposium. SERB-DST, Govt. of India; UNDP-EGREE Foundation, Kakinada; GSPC, Govt. of Gujarat; NABARD, A.P.Circle;Sristi Biosciences Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad; SNAP Natural and Algianate Products Pvt., Ltd., T.N.; Aquagri, T.N.; Aquaculture Foundation of India, T.N.; Linn Plantae Pvt., Ltd., T.N. extended financial aid to organize this activity.
- ONGC, Kakinada extended financial aid to Dept. of Physics and Electronics to conduct a National Seminar.
- Faculty members of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry extending their expertise to UNDP-EGREE Foundation, Kakinada in developing a comprehensive plan for development of Salt pan sector in E.G.Dt.
- of Chemistry organized 2-Day International Seminar in association with Anveyshana Foundation for Education and Research, Vijayawada.
- BRNS-BARC, Mumbai granted Rs.39,00,000/- to the Department of Chemistry for a project entitled “Baseline survey – Soil and Water Analysis at Nuclear Power Plant site at Kovvada”.
- DST sanctioned Rs.17,49,000/- to Dept. of Botany and Microbiology under DISHA (Women Scientist Scheme) for a project –“Antifungal activities of bacteria isolated from soil and their role of antibiosis exhibited towards suppression of fungal phytopathogens –Fusarium oxysporum, Rhizoctonia oryzae infecting paddy and pigeon pea crop.
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences , Mumbai and JKC are jointly organizing an add on course to impart various skills like communication, Enterpreneurship, Youth leadership,Legal awareness, Financial literacy and Technical skills.
- The college entered into MOU with NASSCOM for imparting training to the certificatecourses “Cyber Security and Data Analytics”.
- The department of Chemistry entered into MOU with Venky Parentarals and Das Pharma to impart training to students of ATP.