NATIONAL SEMINAR - PRGST 18-19 DECEMBER - BY DEPTS OF PHYSICS AND BOTANY
Event Date : 18/12/2019
A NATIIONAL LEVEL SEMINAR ON “PRESENT RESEARCH IN GREEN SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES” WAS ORGANIZED JOINTLY BY DEPARTMENTS OF PHYSICS AND BOTANY ON 18TH AND 19TH OF DECEMBER 2019.
- Prof. G. PRASAD, Department of Physics OU, Hyderabad
- Dr. Santhosh Kumar Padhi, Asst. Professor, Dept of Bio-Chemistry, OU, Hyderabad
- Dr. S. Prashant Asst. Prof., Bio-Technology OU Hyderabad
- Dr. B.V.Tirupanyam, Principal, GDC, Narayanapuram
- Dr.S. Salomi Sunitha, Dept of plant physiology Bio-chemistry and Micro biology, YSR Horticulture University Tadepalligudem
- Dr. K. Ramachandra Rao, Incharge, Department of Physics, Crystal Growth and Nano Science Research Centre, Government College, RajamahendravaraM
- Dr.M.Venkateshwarlu, Principal Scientist, NGRI Hyderabad
The program started with inaugural session on 18-12-2019. Prof. S. Teki, Registrar, ANUR, RJY was the guest of honor and M. Ramu Surya Rao was the chief guest.
Deliberations were made by the resource persons on the following themes.
- Green Power Generation and Energy Conservation Techniques
- Plastic Free Environment and Carbon Capture Methods
- Renewable Energy Models and Recyclable Materials
- Waste and Toxic Material Treatment and Management
- Pollution check and Environmental Remediation
- Organic Farming and Innovations In Food Processing
- Biomass and Biofuels
- Green Building Practices and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Eco Friendly Industries and Sustenance of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle of byproducts
- Job Opportunities and Market Orientation in Green Technology Business
The program ended with valedictory function. Dr. M. Venkateswarlu was the guest of honor and I. Venkateswara Rao graduate MLC was the chief guest.
Best oral presentation award was given.
15 projects and 10 poster presentations were given by students and prizes were distributed